Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Will it be...

tomorrow?!?!?! For those who don't know, well I guess most of you don't know, we have a thing for double birthdays on my mom's side of the family, and also June b-days. There are 6 of us that have b-days in June, I share June 6th with one of my Aunts, and I have a cousin that shares with my Grandma (although they share May 15th) I was suppose to be in May, but chose June=) So, the question is, will Cate want to share with her Gigi?!?! My mom's b-day is tomorrow, the 30th. Or will she do her own thing and be the only one in July?!?!? Guess we will know soon. I kinda thought she would have like to make her appearance by now, definitely by tomorrow. We go to the Dr. tomorrow afternoon, and I feel like there may be some progress. Last night I had a lot of pressure in my lower back, and the girl was moving around like CRAZY! I seriously thought she was going to bust out of my belly! I thought she has moved a lot thus far, but nothing compared to last night. Made me think the storm we had and the hurricane remnants that are coming might kick start the labor?!?! We shall see I guess;) We are so ready to meet you sweet girl!

Side note, I am still feeling great at 38 weeks=)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can't stand the suspense!!!