Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stay tuned...

for some updates. There have been lots of things going on around here to get things ready for Cate's arrival. Nursery should be absolutely complete in the next couple of days. FINALLY will have pics to post. My mom was up here the past couple of days getting the final things sewn, and helping me get all my little details and accessories complete. She also helped tremendously on getting the nursery together/organized. I told her, believe it or not, I have spent a lot of time up there, "getting things ready," which I now realize was just really putting things in places, not really organizing to where things make sense. They did to me at the time!?!?! Matt compared the nursery to my baking cabinet before my mom went at it, things placed in a place, but not necessarily organized, but I knew where everything was and where it went!=) Now I am just looking for a double rod for the curtain, and hopefully I can find one today!
In other news, Cate is still breech. I know she could turn at any moment, but just don't think she is going to. She seems to be VERY content with her booty way up by my right rib, and her head down by my left hip, which seems to me she could be close to turning. She was kicking/twinging her little feet out my right side this past weekend, sometimes it hurt quite a bit, and thought well maybe she was going to turn, no. I keep telling her that both she and I would be much more comfy if she would turn just a little, but oh well=) Other than that I have been feeling great still, so can't complain. Sometimes are more uncomfortable than others, some nights I sleep horribly, other nights like last night I slept great!! Anyways, we go to the dr. for our 36 week appt tomorrow and they will make the call.
I had SEVEN people/strangers ask me when am I due while mom and I were out and about shopping yesterday. Much of their responses were, "wow, not long!." It was just funny to me that all of a sudden I am getting that stranger question at almost 37 weeks. I did have on a shirt that did accentuate the belly, so I guess it's just definitely to the point where it's absolutely for sure without a doubt I AM in fact prego. At least people weren't asking me at 6 or 7 months?!?!=) I mean, it looks to me like there is a basketball in there...and it sure does feel good to say only 3 more weeks!

No comments: