Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baby Shower Numero Dos

A little behind here, but on May 23rd, I was given a another wonderful baby shower here in Austin. It was so enjoyable, and we received much needed items for Cate! The theme was fairy tail, so everyone was to bring their fave childhood book for Cate. That brought back lots of fun memories from my childhood, as well as some books I hadn't heard of, so I am looking forward to reading those to Cate as well! Thanks to everyone who came. Matt and I feel truly blessed and are just ready to meet our sweet girl!

Diaper wreath my friend Ashley made

Yummy, delicious, etible favors Ginger made

Catherine, her 5 month old handsome boy, aka Cate's bf=)

Me and the moms

Super cute onesies Gin made, along with the spread of food, YUM










Gift time!

Fun Fun books!





Ginger, Cate, and I

Jacquelyn and I, I love that she decided to hold a baby pic of me in front of my belly at the last minute. I think this pic is super cute=)

Gin, me, Jacquelyn and Ashley

The hostesses, Teana, Gin, and Ashley

Thank yall so much! I LOVED this shower, it was small and quaint, absolutely perfect!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

super cute! as always, it looks like miss ginger outdid herself!

Kelly said...

Looks like a good time!! Everyone looks so pretty:)