Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday...to Me!

I had a very enjoyable birthday weekend this past weekend. For the past I don't know how many years we have taken a trip/vacay for fun, and I somehow finagle to have my birthday included as part of the trip, I mean, why not?? It's right at the beginning of summer, and trips are fun and others can enjoy too, right?? But since someone had to go to China, and I happened to be 35 weeks prego at the time of my bday this year, I decided we should probably stay here;) (Don't worry, we are planning on a big trip next spring to celebrate our 5 year anniversary, Matt's graduation, and oh ya, MY BIRTHDAY!!) I always kinda had it in the back of my mind that I would either be prego or have a baby by the time I was 27, and apparently that's just what God had in store for us! This birthday turned out to be just what I wanted, low key, and just to enjoy some time with the hubby before our sweet girl is here. Saturday we went to the Barton Creek resort, had a couples massage, lunch, and relaxed out by the pool! FUN! EXACTLY my kind of day:) Sunday evening my parents and sister came up and we went to Ztejas for dinner, YUM!


My sis and I, She got me some yummy candles, and a photo album for Cate pics!

She also thought she needed to pop in every pic, it was funny!




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad you had a great birthday!

Jamie said...

jinx. i was just about to type exactly what kelly said.