Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nope...

Well, yesterday has come and gone, and the suspense of wondering if Cate wanted a June birthday is now gone. We were still at a 1 yesterday, so just patiently waiting. Matt has a 4 day weekend this weekend, so think we will take advantage of possibly, yet again, our last free weekend just the 3 of us=)
It may be a good thing though, as my dr will be out of town now for a week. I think Cate wants him to deliver her as much as I do. So we'll keep our fingers crossed for that=) Other than that, been having some BH contractions fairly regurlary. My tummy just tightens up oh so tight, and she looks so crooked in there, then it relaxes. Not painful by any means. Just preppin I suppose. Knock on wood, I have been sleeping better these past few weeks, more so than a month ago. Still wake up a couple of times, but can actually get comfortable enough to fall asleep. We'll take it! I have to go pee now all the time. Which I know is normal, but just frustrating, I can go before I leave the house, and the minute I get somewhere, I head straight to the ladies room. Oh public bathrooms... enough said. So, we are just patiently waiting, on this little girl to make her grand entrance!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

thanks for the update! i will be anxiously awaiting the news! enjoy your freedom/quiet time until then ;)

Riley Antosh said...

Welcome to the world of "end of pregnancy" fun!!! It's truly a neat time because you never know when your little cutie will make her entry into the world. BH are your body's way of practicing for the real thing. Think about it: would you lift 200 lbs without having ever lifted weights? Not quite. Your muscles have to learn how to do things!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to read the latest as it comes. I'm sure you guys are just as ready to meet her as she is to meet you!

Jamie said...

your ticker says two more days to go!!! yipppeee!! :) can't wait to see pics and hear stories about the big day! :)