She has still been VERY active, moving around tons in there.. so I feel like she could turn, but is just being stubborn??? I tried doing a few rocking exercises to get her to turn and those made me SICK to my stomach, so I am just leaving it up to her! She was moving around so much memorial day weekend, I was pretty much nauseous and felt blah most of the weekend, and after all that, no turning? Since then she's still been kickin' away in there, and I've felt great, just taking things slow=) I can't believe that she is supposedly over 5 pounds!! I feel like my belly is big, but not THAT big to be holding a 5+ lb baby! CRAZY!!
Matt and I both are just ready to meet her! This whole 4 week waiting period is for the birds.. but believe me, we are making the most of it, our last few weeks/days just a family of 3=) I think Bernie is ready too. He loves spending time with me in Cate's room, playing with some of her toys, rocking in her rocker, and I think he knows something is coming. Sunday he was acting VERY strange, he was very antsy, and made me think for a minute, does he know something we don't.. could Cate be on her way???? But that wasn't the case, yet anyways. Soon enough!=)
Next week we will get to see her sweet face again! YAY!
1 comment:
You look great! Just as a warning, Stanley gave my "region" a good sniffing minutes before I went into labor! Dogs know:)
Post a Comment