Some of before:
Furniture here, walls khaki
Walls butter cream:
My pink wall shelf project:
And the finish product!!!
I'm sorry, but I am in LOVE with her pink diaper champ. I didn't even know they made them in pink, but found this one at babies r us and had to buy it! The blue one would have been such an eyesore in her room, don't ya think? I almost wasn't going to get one because of that...=)
Her shelf that will soon hold a newborn pic of her where the wreath is, and can interchange all the nick knack things on it as she grows!
Her outfit in the crib is her coming home attire!
A HUGE thanks to my Mom for sewing all of the bedding, curtains, making the pillow for her rocker, and helping me with all the little details I wanted for this room. Believe it or not, I really didn't want any sort of pink in the nursery, I am more of a blue person, but once I found the floral fabric, and knew that was it, I couldn't help it!! There was no stoppin it!=) Also special thanks to Matt for putting all the furniture together, moving it around several times since I kept thinking of more painting and projects I wanted to do=) and helping me construct her shelf. I am so thankful that mom and Matt can execute the plentiful ideas I have going on in my designing head and make them happen like I want! I really appreciate it and can't wait to spend more time in there rocking her in the rocker and enjoying every moment!
5 comments:
super cute! everything looks great!
so cute!!!!!! almost here!!!!!!!
So adorable!! Oh, there is a present for Cate at Ginger's house...it's from Parker:)
cate's room looks great!! i know yall are so excited for her arrival!
Thanks yall!
Post a Comment