I was going to share things I love about fall now that it actually feels like fall here, but I can't, maybe another time. We found out this evening that a friend of ours, Lindsay, went to heaven yesterday after a brief battle with cancer. There are simply no words. All I can do is pray for her husband, her precious 10 month old baby girl, and her family. Knowing that she is no longer in pain or suffering gives me peace, but my heart still hurts so much. Please keep her family in your prayers.
7 comments:
I'm so sorry. Just as you wrote, no words. Praying for you and your friends family.
i'm so sorry about your friend, thats so sad. at least she is in a better place now, where she can be happy and pain free.
i hopped over from the follow fest,
i hope your heart heals soon.
sharde @ the style projects
I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for her little family. I will certainly be keeping them in my prayers.
New follower from the follower's fest. I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep all of you in prayer and you go through this difficult time. May your hearts be comforted in knowing she's now pain free.
I found your blog from the Fest. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend!! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and to her family.
Digger ~xoxo~
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com
Praying!
Oh I have chills. This is incredibly sad to hear. I'm so sorry. Praying for her family, husband and precious baby girl. I just can't imagine their pain right now...
Post a Comment