this girl...
Her faces...her smiles...her laughs...her "fussies"...
Her personality...her words...her playfulness...her love...
and this completely melts my heart so...
I am loving this season of life right now. This season of being a wife and a mom, spending everyday with our baby girl,
and loving on her like there is no tomorrow. I am so thankful for what I have, for what WE have, thankful to Him above...





5 comments:
What an adorable family!
i love being a mom so much, too. she is adorable and i LOVE her dress!!!
Can she be ANY MORE PERFECT! Such a cutie pie! Thank you for linking up :)
She is gorgeous! I love her little face.. oh and the way she's dressed :) we have 2 mini doxies by the way..
http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/
Your little one is a doll! And your weiner dog, so cute!!! I have 2, they are so fun! :)
Post a Comment