We're back from celebrating six years of wedded bliss on the beautiful Islands of Hawaii!!! Lots of posts, and pictures (we only took over 1000) to come...;)
You guys are the cutest little couple ever!! I loved Hawaii when I went earlier this year :) I'm so excited to see all the pictures and follow along on your journey! Congratulations!
Just saying Hi from Style Outside the Box! We would love to do a link swap with you! :) New Follower from Oct Fest! :) Come say HI at http://www.styleoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/ Don't Forget to Enter Our Blog Fest Contest!
4 comments:
You guys are the cutest little couple ever!! I loved Hawaii when I went earlier this year :) I'm so excited to see all the pictures and follow along on your journey! Congratulations!
found you from followers fest : ) I am your newest follower. Stop over and follow me too if you like!
Kelli
http://dailypolkadots.blogspot.com/
Just saying Hi from Style Outside the Box! We would love to do a link swap with you! :) New Follower from Oct Fest! :) Come say HI at http://www.styleoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/ Don't Forget to Enter Our Blog Fest Contest!
:)
To my 100th follower, I wanted to thank you!!! :)
And I'm now following you :)
~Mel
Post a Comment