Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful...

This year, I'm so thankful for SO many things...
I don't even know where to begin...

I'm thankful for my wonderful handsome husband, and our beautiful daughter, 
and for her grandparents who love her SO much!
I'm thankful for family and friends and the memories we have made.
Thankful for my amazing sister, who brings a smile to my face ALL the time.
I'm thankful for this season of life. Being a wife, and a mother is something I cherish every day.  If I could freeze time right now I would.
Thankful for a roof over my head, a car to drive, food on our table and water to drink.
Thankful for those people who are making a difference.
Thankful to live in a free country.
Thankful for our health.
But most of all, I'm thankful for my life I have been given here on earth, every day, every minute, every second...and I thank God every day for all of this...

1 comment:

Lisa @ Organized Chaos said...

Happy Thanksgiving...it's nice to see that you have so many things to be Thankful for!! :) I'm here from the Followers Fest....following you back~
~Lisa @ Organized Chaos