Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fabulous Find

Yes, we are still sorting through Hawaii pics, it may be a while, but they're coming I promise! Until then, I thought I would share this fab find. One of my good girlfriends told me about these, and let me just tell you they are FABULOUS and Cate loves them. I bought them a while back when Cate was getting her one year molars, and used them a little then. Now that she is getting her other set of molars, I am giving her some several times a day! She knows the bottle and knows what she's getting, and she knows that I give her three in a row when she gets some. SMART girl! They're all natural, and taste kind of like a sweet tart, but not as tart. Cate LOVES the flavor, and does a very good job of chewing them up. I can tell they definitely help, better than just Tylenol every 6-8 hours. If you have a teething baby, go to Walgreens, and stock up, you'll thank me!

No comments: