Thursday, June 30, 2011

A typical, busy day

Looks like this...


We wake up usually around 7, the past week or so though it's been around 6:30, not sure what that's all about?
We eat breakfast...


Then watch a little Elmo...


And Cat in the Hat...


Then we go for a stroll..


Duckie goes too...


Such a life...


When we get back from my stroll we cool off...





Then around 9:30 it's time for Cate's morning nap, and mama tries to get a million things done in one hour, like laundry, dishes, blog, tend to any extra yard watering that needs it, and do either 30 min on my elliptical, or yoga.


Cate wakes around 10:30, she gets dressed, then we usually do our first outing, today it was a trip to Hobby Lobby...


Upon return it's time for lunch...


How big is Cate?!? SOOO BIG!


Then it's playtime!


She is really into puzzles now..





Such a busy girl...


Hiding things...





She loves placing her small toys/balls on the end tables, they make cool noises...


She plays peek a boo with the musical playground...





And crawls thru it...





She's a pro with her ring stackers...





After all this business it's time for nap #2 around 130-2, and this nap is usually, (I'm hoping for) 1.5 hrs. During this time I sometimes prep/cook dinner, (Matt doesn't mind it being reheated;), pick up around the house, etc etc, and some days I lay down too, I'm not really a napper, but it does feel REALLY good sometimes to just stop and lay down sometimes and "rest" because as you can tell, keeping up with Cate can be exhausting;) I mean, really, do you know how many times I get up and down a day, plus carry around a 24.5 lb chunk?!?;)
And this is what big brother does, pretty much all day...


After nap time, we play a little more, then have a snack around 4, most days it consists of crushed blueberries and vanilla yogurt...











And we eat it all gone! Today we also tried these...


They were ok. Ya, just ok.
After snack we play inside some more because it's too flipping hot to go anywhere or even think about doing anything outside. So, we wait for dada to come home and today we went and grabbed Chipolte for dinner...


YUM!!
Just LOVE these two...





After dinner there is always daddy and cate playtime, before bedtime at 7;) As of now, Cate gets a bath every other day or so, then bedtime story, nurse, and lights out at 7!!
Whew!!! WHAT a day...but I wouldn't want it any other day!;)

1 comment:

Berezoskis said...

Sounds much like our day :) Except it gets a bit trickier when you add a 2nd but we are getting a routine down finally!! Cate is getting so big, I can't believe she is almost 1!!!!