Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lunch with the Ross'

This past week Cate and I had lunch with the kids I used to nanny for (and their Mom and Grammy too;). It had been a while since we had seen them, so this visit was long overdue, and man, they have changed SO much! I miss watching them. They always had me laughing, as an 8, 4, and 2 year old would! Now when I do things like make my coffee, make my lunch, etc., I hear their little voices, especially Abbey's...
"Watcha doin Becky?" "Watcha got Becky?" "Can I have some?" Just makes me smile;)

Big hugs with Caden, Abbey Cate and Presley!


I spent most of the days with Abbey, she always had me laughing!


Cate LOVES kids so she was having a blast...





Cate had so much fun with them, she said she wants to see them again soon!

No comments: