Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday...to ME!!!

I've had such wonderful birthday celebrations the past couple days! Sunday my parents and sister came up and we went to brunch at Chez zee, and let me tell you, if you haven't been, you MUST go! It was SO delish...unbelievably delish!


And what better way to spend my birthday than with my two loves, (well three with the bernsters;)?!?! We started off the morning making my yummy blueberry pancakes, then went Cate's first swim lessons, (which of course will get it's own post;), followed by picking up CFA for lunch, nap time of course, and a yum yum dinner at Chuys;) Absolutely THE most perfect day if ya ask me!!


Ready for swim lessons;) and yes, she is already a pro!


Daddy and my girl at Chuys!


"Happy Birthday mama!!"


And what better way to end the day?!?


Kiss kiss mama!
Twenty-eight is definitely GREAT! This past year has brought me SO many blessings, and I am SO thankful for every one of them! I feel so happy, so blessed, and so excited to what this next year will bring!

No comments: