Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fabulous find

Well, this weeks fabulous find may not appeal to many of you, but, I thought I would share anyways. I've definitely picked these up a time or two (or many more), so they aren't new, but, very VERY tasty!


I know I know, some of you are probably wrinkling your noses (Mom), but I promise they are really yummy...and yummy for you! Being lactose intolerant, it's definitely hard to indulge in some goodness without feeling bad, (or having side effects) and these can be just the ticket! I drank this milk a lot while pregnant. It was my oh so satisfying snack/drink before bed. And since then, I have discovered they are a fabulous snack/lifesaver too now while nursing and having a baby keeps me busy!;) These individual 8oz boxes are fantastic! Sometimes I down one while getting Cate her lunch or snack, other times I can take one to go, or if I am just feeling something chocolatey, it's my go-to!! And just so I didn't have to remember all the stats...


Definitely a win win with 5g protein, 2g of fiber, and 30% DV of Calcium, don't ya think?!?;)

No comments: