Cate had her first swim lesson class this past Monday! It was so fun and she loved it!!
Mama had fun too, except little did I know that I signed myself up for a workout too! WOW! I thought it would be easy, that Cate would be "weightless" in water, heh, WRONG! Most of the time she is at least half way out of the water... plus, we are in water that is waist or so deep, and most of the other moms can be on their knees with the kids, not this mama;( yet another disadvantage to being 5'2...oh well...the extra workout is nice...I guess...;)This was probably her fave part, reaching for and grabbing the ball, and then squishing it and the nasty water in her mouth...
swim on your tummy time...
Standing by myself and splashing the water is WAY more fun mama!!
Hi Dada!
She would be perfectly content doing this all day!
Splash Splash!
Fun times! We also sang songs in the water, had them "jump" off the side, and the past couple of days the lifeguards have gotten a flat foam raft that the kids get on their tummies and backs and float around on...this girl likes to ride around it being on all fours.. quite funny=) Cate loves the swim rings that the lifeguards give her too, she thanked them for letting her have a wonderful teether. Did I mention I think this girl is getting not her top two, but possibly FOUR of her top teeth?!?!? Thankfully, it hasn't been that bad...yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment