Cate had her first swim over the weekend! We met our friends Jonah, Catherine and their little one Wyatt and cooled off in the pool! Cate of course LOVED being around the people and kids, and splashing in the water. She loved her little floatie mama bought her, especially the little antenae...go figure...
Mama! what are these antanae?!?
I think I will chew on them for all of the pictures daddy is trying to take...
and chew a little more...
Really, who designs a float with little antanae that a baby is going to want to chew on and probably put a hole in?!?
Mama, this is a fancy float!! I like the cover! Although...it's kinda acting like a sail today...please hang on to me!
Woah mama!! You have "the Donald" hair!!!
It's a little windy, but this swimming thing is pretty cool mama! I like it!
Cate really did enjoy herself! She also liked being held and clapping/splashing the water, and standing on the shallow steps and holding onto the edge, looking around and checking out the kids jumping in, she thought she was big stuff! Can't wait for her swim lessons next week! FUN outing for her and mama!!
1 comment:
love both of your swimsuits!
Post a Comment