Well, after our weekly checkup yesterday, we now know, for sure, that D-day is near, and I won't be pregnant forever. Since I am now past my original due date, the nurse and dr. did a quick sonogram, checked her heart rate, good at 144, checked fluid levels, good. My BP was normal this week, (after being a little higher last week). Then he checked to see if I was any more dilated... NO, still at a 1! I have now been at a 1 for over a month! So I will just lightly say that he tried to speed that up, then we talked about a plan. If Cate is not here by Sunday evening at 5pm, we are to go check into the hospital and they will start inducing, which will mean having this child by MONDAY!!!
Matt and I both agreed this plan was good for us. I'm still feeling great, can't really complain, and told my dr. I am not miserable, so we were fine with giving her a few more days to come on her own. So let's get this show on the road baby girl! You are VERY popular already and there are so many people that can't wait to meet you!=)
1 comment:
I love reading this post knowing that baby Cate has already arrived!! Congrats!
Post a Comment