Sunday, July 25, 2010

My newest fave...(beside Cate of course=)

Hey y'all!
I didn't want to leave you hanging too long without some entertainment to read.. so to get you by I thought I would blog about my newest fave, besides our new sweet baby girl of course!!
Thanks to some generous gift cards, and making it to 40+ weeks pregnant with a little too much spare time on my hands, summertime and it being too hot to go out, and the wonderful Internet, I purchased this:



I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Did I say I LOVE this stroller? I was wanting a lightweight stroller for her, but was trying to wait to put it on her Christmas list. I have the snap and go, and a jogger, and knew eventually would want just a lightweight one (I opted not to do a travel system because of the whole heavy issue, and loading it in and out of my SUV.) Well, the jogger came in, and I love it, it's just a little on the heavy side, and I am pretty strong and all, but seriously don't think I will be able to lift it myself in to my mom mobile tahoe if I want to go somewhere. That's why I got the snap n go. But it's also kind of hard to get her car seat in and out of the tahoe, (being that it's a Z71 model, it's a little higher off the ground than a regular tahoe=( Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my mom mobile and wouldn't want anything else to transport our precious cargo in, it feels safe, and I am off the ground in it, people move out of my way, it's just a little tall for someone who is 5'2"=) I literally have to lift the car seat up above my chest to get it in the base. SO, with extra time to think, I thought it would be nice to have the lightweight one a little earlier than expected. I thought all along I would just get a Maclaren because they are well known, and I have heard great things about them, great reviews, etc. I found the Keekaroo on target.com, and fell in love. Great price, looks supercute, why not right? It's very comparable to a Maclaren, and I did look up some reivews and people were raving about it on amazon. Obviously I couldn't try it out before I bought it, but it's returnable to any target store, so I thought why not?? SO SO SO glad I took the chance and ordered it. I smile every time I walk out to the garage and see it, actually, I touch it every time I go out there!=) I can't wait until she is just a tad bigger to have an outing in it! I can do a review on it too after I actually use it. But for now, it's super padded for baby, great handles, steers smooth, and oh ya, it's super cute!!! Very happy with my purchase!

And just so you know, I am almost done with her birth story and will post that soon (many inquiring minds have been asking and DYING to know the details:)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You crack me up:) Can't wait to hear the birth story and to see some more pics of lil miss Cate!