Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A glimpse of the effort behind a monthly picture...

I have been wanting to post this too for a while.. and finally getting around to it=)
You all get to see the lovely monthly photo with update every month, and I simply can not believe it's almost time to take the 9 month shot!!!
Anyways...every month since about 4 months, we end up just snapping away, making noises, funny faces, etc.. hoping to get a decent smile...and end up with probably about 40 photos to sort thru...with a short list that looks something like this...

Looking thrilled...

Hmm, there is that sticker again...


You think I am going to smile...?


haha, got the sticker...


Have to mouth the sticker...



I'll give yall a smile...thrilla style=)



Ok I guess I will give in and start smiling...


smile, without the 8 month sticker...



funny face time..



How bout this one mama? Oh, such the 8 month personality...


We finally ended up photo merging 2 photos together ...and got what we needed=)


I can only imagine what a challenge this next shoot will be=) Nine month photo and update coming soon!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

such a fun age! love it!