Monday, April 25, 2011

The Easter bunny came!

The Easter bunny came to our casa and look what he brought!


A fun-filled basket of goodies...but Cate was happy with just one egg;)

YouTube Video




Got some books, pjs, and a dress...


Not too impressed...
Oh another egg!


AND her first set of clubs!!





Hmmm daddy, that's a different egg...


And these things look cool to bang things with...








Daddy showing her how to putt..








This makes a cool sound with my teethers!


A few more eggs to play with...


All done!! Closing the picnic basket! YES! Her very own picnic basket!!! I saw these baskets and since I knew Cate wouldn't really hunt eggs this year, I thought it would be neat to have a picnic basket with all her goodies, then we could use the basket over and over again and go on lots of picnics!!!;)
This was the start to her first fun-filled Easter weekend!


No comments: