Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Upside of Down Kickball Tourney 2010

On March 6th, the 2nd annual Upside of Down Kickball tournament was held. The event was a huge success and raised over $7,000!!! This year more individuals with down syndrome will have the opportunity to go to summer camp! This year Matt and I were on team B the Funk, which won second place! I didn't play due to being prego and getting over bronchitis=( but I helped cheer them on! Check out great pics here and check out Upside of Down for more info!
Presley kicking the first kick!
Team B the Funk
Out on the field

MIA = Matt in Action=)
JIA = Jacquelyn in Action

Abbey and me

Jacquelyn, me and mama Megan! A BIG shout out to you Meg, I don't know if I would have been on that field and played the way you played 8 weeks post partum! You were Awesome!

Let the tummy touching begin!

The hubbs did very well!
Mark you calenders next march/april for the 3rd annual tournament! SO! Much! FUN! and for such a great cause!!

No comments: