Well, here we are at 21 weeks, and I am sick again=( kinda like the same cold/virus like I've had TWO other times in the last 6 months. This time seems to be the worse though. I called my OB this morning, and they want me to go to my family doctor and have my lungs listened to and my ears looked at, etc. They think it's bronchitis and the nurse said we really need to make sure my lungs are cleared. So off to the doc I go again in about 30 minutes. Luckily, she just moved to new offices and they are literally on the main road right behind out house, thus why I can't really complain. Hopefully I can kick this stuff soon!
Updates from readings:
Your baby weighs about 10.5 ozs, and her length from head to rump is about 7 inches, and about the size of a carrot. Your baby has begun her main project for the rest of your pregnancy: Gaining weight! She regularly drinks amniotic fluid for hydration and nutrition, urinates in the fluid and breathes in and out. Her eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed and taste buds are forming on her tongue.
No comments:
Post a Comment