Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I finally caved!!!

Today I headed over to the Round Rock outlets with my friend Catherine and her precious 11 week old son baby Wyatt. She has been wanting to do some shopping over there, and today it worked out that we could go and the weather was B-E-A-Utiful!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! We went mainly looking for clothes for us and for Wyatt, and it finally happened, I caved! They have a Carter's outlet and it is FABULOUS! I bought TWO girly clothing items, well, 6+ if you interchange the outfits!! And Matt can't say anything about one of them because if you look closely, the onesie says "daddy makes me smile" How sweet is that? I have been holding off because we have been getting gifts from the grandma's and others, and I know there's more to come before July, but I couldn't resist. I must admit I was a bit overwhelmed in the stores at all the cute girly stuff! Most all my girlfriends have had boys, so I have just shopped for boys. I'm sure it will get easier=)


I have seen these at Kohls and just LOVE them, I bought some boy ones for some of my friends. You get 5 onesies and 2 pair of pants to match, and of course the girl pants have ruffles!!!


And this was one of many dresses I liked there, I got 2 coupons with my purchase, so I will definitely be going back soon! LOVE the carter's outlet!!! My new FAV!

2 comments:

Ladybug's Mom said...

Be careful...Carter's is very addictive.

Funk's Festividad said...

Yay for cute girl clothes! The first of many "firsts" for you momma! :)