Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Six month pedi/well check update

Today we had Cate's six month "well check" appointment (in case the word "pedi" throws you off=)
Here are her stats:
Weight: 19lbs - 94%
Height: 26 3/4 - 85%
Head: 43cm - 60%
It went great and Cate is such a trooper!
 
This was before we left, happy happy girl!!

 I'm too cute to get shots...but I guess I will let it happen!
 Measure time!

 Mama.. you are silly...taking all these pictures...but I will smile at you anyways!
 Trying to eat the paper...
 Daddy is trying to teach her anatomy already...
 BIG hugs! (it really seems like she is hugging lately, at least Matt and I like to think so...=)



 This time Cate got to impress Dr. T with her sitting up skills, and got to sit on daddy's lap for the checkup!





 No teethers yet...
 Really mama?
 She did better this time with the oral vaccine, maybe she thought it was some new food or something?!?!
 And the battle wounds...she had 3 this time because she got the flu vaccine=(
We still can't get over how great this girl does at her well checks! She cried a little when and right after getting the shots.. but daddy always seems to calm her down and she is good to go! Very blessed with that!
Dt. T. said that she looks great! She's a healthy growing girl and to keep up everything we have been doing! The only homework she gave us was to "be sure to read her lots of books!" So we shall! We do read to Cate every night, and sometimes during the day, but she is WAY more interested in turning the pages and closing the books=) At least she's interested, right?
We go back in one month so she can get her second flu shot, and then again at nine months!

No comments: