Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cate's first ride in a shopping cart!

Yesterday was a BIG day, her six month appointment, and we ventured out to Target and Cate had her first ride in a shoppin' cart! She LOVED it!! SUCH a big girl!!




I've been waiting so patiently for her to be ready to sit in a cart, but then again, I wish she was still small enough to ride in her infant carrier, wait a minute... NO I don't, and my back is thanking me!!!=) It's sad that she is getting so big so fast, so I am definitely enjoying every moment, and every "first" if you can't tell...=)
Anyways...Notice, the little snap string... my friend Amanda told me about these. They are just basically nylon strings with snaps that you snap to a toy, then snap the other end to the high chair, car seat, or cart, whatever, so the toys don't fall on the floor... GENIUS (and whats's funny was like two days before she told me about these, I was thinking, "man, I just need to tie a string to the toys and to whatever she is in so the toys don't fall on the dirty floor!" someone was just one step ahead of me, darn it!) Cate is sometimes more interested in chewing on the straps than chewing or playing with her toys... so yay, a double toy! AND the best part, my shopping cart cover, that doubles as a high chair cover has little loops for straps! GENIUS again! I see LOTS of fun shopping trips in our future!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

GORGEOUS pics!! I love her outfit with the seat cover---great color combo:)