Sunday, November 14, 2010

Slow down sweet girl!!

Forget the bottle, and the sippy cup! I can drink out of mama's cup!



















(Well, not really, don't worry.) This girl is just grabbing EVERYTHING she can get her hands on...and then it's straight to the mouth. One of her favorite things lately.. she will see my longhorn cup sitting on the coffee table or end table, and starts smiling and talking... and wants to touch and grab it.. SO funny! She also likes anything that lights up, i.e. my cell phone, which I really don't let her touch, the house phone, etc, she just loves how it lights up and beeps... so Santa, if you're listening, at the moment she is loving anything that lights up and plays music!!! Luckily, I found a few toys I  received as shower gifts that light up and make noise, she just has to learn how to really hold onto them=)  Cate, sweet girl, you really need to slow down, you are growing up SO fast!!!=(

No comments: