That's EXACTLY what she's been the past couple of days! She has been keeping her night routine, sleeping about 11 hours at night, goes to bed around 8pm, wakes around 3 or so to feed, then usually right back to sleep until 7 or 8! She has been taking about 5-6 30 min on the dot cat naps during the day, UNTIL the past 2-3 days... have been ALL over the place. I think (obviously) she is transitioning to taking the 2 -2 hour naps or so a day. So when the transition is complete... it will be a little easier. I thought I might have figured it out last weekend, when she was up for a longer stint, I fed her, then she slept for 2 hours and 15 minutes!!! I thought, that makes sense, she went to nap on a full tummy, instead of sleeping 30 min and waking up because she may be hungry!!! I tried that again the next couple of days and no workie=( I could usually plan what I wanted to get done during her 30 min sessions.. maybe a nap for myself, maybe a quick workout, maybe cook, maybe clean, maybe blog, run an errand or two, talk on the phone, have some me time...now it's a total guessing game, like many things are with a baby, right?!?! Just when you get in the swing of things... and just when you think you have some sort of pattern established.. it changes...or so I've heard, and have experienced! Even right now, I laid her down at 9:30, and it's 10:28 and she's still sleeping, and I would have thought she would have woke by now to eat!!! And last night, we gave lil miss her bath at 8pm, and had the bottle ready, and she wouldn't take the bottle!!! Normally we can't get the bottle warm fast enough! We couldn't believe it!! She was SO tired, she just went to sleep, and slept straight thru until 1am! Oh well.. as long as she is keeping her night routine (somewhat I suppose)...she can do whatever her lil heart desires during the day...=) I can adjust!!=) I LOVE LOVE LOVE and am so blessed that I get to spend every day with her and experience all these things with her! It's absolutely the best job in the world, and the BEST job I've EVER had!
And now, ladies and gents, for her newest trick...she's found her feet!! Still working on rolling over=)
LOVE this face!
This next week we have her 4 month check-up!! We are very excited about seeing Dr. T, and seeing what her new stats are...=) Any guesses?!?!=) Stay tuned for the update!
No comments:
Post a Comment