Well, to me it is, I don't really know otherwise. It just seems a little crazy to me because I have not by any means been trying to store/save this much. I have had a plentiful amount of milk from the beginning...enough to grow my baby girl to a whopping 16lbs 11oz. thus far, and save what you see below...Yes, I know it's definitely not a bad thing, just not sure if it will get used since I stay at home with Cate (I know I can use it when I start making her foods, etc...), but it's there if need be, and that's comforting! Any guesses on how many bags???
At last count it was 82...(I only counted because I had to buy a new tub to store the bags in...=)
2 comments:
I was blessed with a TON of milk too, but I was able to stop nursing a bit early and Noah still had enough for about a month afterwards! That's what I would recommend :)
thanks becky! you said it exactly... blessed with a TON!!
that's what I'm thinking will happen, just may use if I want to stop early or something... I looked into donating, and well, don't think I will be able to donate what I have.. they have VERY strict guidelines they go by as far as sterilizing your pump and such...
Post a Comment