Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm over it

There are lots of things now, I've realized since having a baby, to which I just say, "I'm over it!" Many of these things (which include switching out seasonal decor and such in the house, and others that could make for whole other post!) make Matt VERY happy because it means less/no work for him because he is not needed for the project!=) Well I said it again this weekend, but Matt was required to help with this. I/we, YES we, (he was thinking the same thing,) put our Christmas tree up. Chill out people!!!  We didn't decorate it, it's just sitting naked in the corner of the living room. Cate and I will do that part on our own during the days when Daddy's at work. Having a baby makes you realize that you should and want to get things done when you can. Also, with upcoming events, having a very busy husband, and not being able to move furniture, haul the tree box, etc, etc, on my own.. we had the same BRILLIANT idea to get that part of it done this weekend. Great minds think alike=) (we also had the same idea to finally get the pack and play out of our room!) I NEVER thought I would do this before Thanksgiving...EVER...but I'm OVER it!=) and besides, I kinda like the green in the corner!!!
Don't worry, I will wait till after turkey day to get my blog jazzed up for Christmas!!=)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Having a baby definitely makes you reassess what is important and what must get done! I love your family pic at the top of the blog!