Friday, October 15, 2010

Mama went shoppin!

So, why is it when you are looking for something specific, you find NOTHING, and when you are going shopping just because you are really going to look/browse... you find EVERYTHING?!?!? This always happens to me. A couple weeks ago I went out and about with Cate, came across a few items, and well, added a few items to my fall wardrobe=)

I took some pics of one outfit to send to my fashionista friend Ashley... and she approved!!!=)





















I LOVE these shoes, I always have a hard time finding flats that are comfy, and these actually are!!! The best part...they have black, brown and a neutral in them, so they will go with anything!!!

I don't think I had that much fun shopping since before I was pregnant!!! It's about time I treated myself=)

2 comments:

Kris and Ashley said...

Love them all!

Jennifer Schattle said...

Super cute shoes! I love flats too. :)