Saturday, October 2, 2010

Annoyed

pretty much describes my mood right now because of two things:

1) I'm annoyed at the two men (losers that don't have anything better to do) who have motorcycles and think that it's fun to drive their toys around the neighborhood. Go out on the flipping highway and ride, organ donors! Good thing Cate doesn't mind it when she is sleeping, but mama is NOT a fan. I just asked Matt if we could file a complaint, he said probably not until after a certain hour.. hrm. I'm sure there are some nails around in the garage somewhere...
2) I'm annoyed at whatever creature(s) are under our deck right now, causing Bernie to go insane trying to get to them, causing us to go insane, and probably causing the neighbors to go insane.  We can't see anything... so hopefully it's lizzards at best...?

Arg..Deep breath, and a glass of wine please...=)

1 comment:

Berezoskis said...

I totally hear you on the motorcycles-the boy across the street from us is fixing up an old truck and revving the engine loudly ALL the time...right across from Noah's window!!!