Matt is back safe and sound from his trip to China. He had a blast, and said he could of stayed a few more weeks if I would have been there! He loved it! He took a few/WAY too many pics. I told him he needs to get a slide show together, so when that's done, I will post it. It's so nice to have him back, but honestly, while he was gone, I was almost too busy to miss him=) Which I guess is a good thing. We talked every day on skype, so that made it easier too! Now he has a three week break from school where he can help with all the things that need to get done. YAY!
In other news, I am feeling great!! We worked out in the yard most of the afternoon yesterday, and it was wonderful! The yard finally looks nice too=) (we have to wait every year to complete the flowerbeds, etc, until all the oak trees we thought were so lovely when we bought the house have completed their spring thing...) The best part was that I totally didn't even feel like I was 7.5 months prego, in my swimsuit, working out in the back yard. I had so much energy! It was great! I really hope that continues. What I hope doesn't continue, (but sure it will) is that I am starting to loose my mind. I have been finding random things that I don't put back in the fridge out on the counter.. and then something I was looking for Saturday, turned out to be in the fridge, where it doesn't belong, after an all out downstairs hunt, including thru the trash=/ Ahhh... I guess it could be worse??? At least I can remember where I park when I go somewhere?
Other than that, we/I have decided it's past time for Bernie to get his own bed. I can't handle it anymore, the 103 degree ball o warmth was great in the winter, but not so much now... So trying to figure out what situation is going to work best for that. How do you train otherwise when he has been doing that for the past 10 years?!?!?!?! He does love his bed in the living room and he did sleep in that last night from 3am on.. so I guess that's a start? Wish us luck, we have less than 10 weeks to get something going... poor, pitiful thing...=)
Other than that, things on my to-do this week:
~find a pedi
~sign up for breastfeeding class
~ finish thank yous from shower
~ enjoy all the free time the hubs has=)
We go back to the dr already this week and get to take a peek at her!! SO excited!!! Update and possible pic to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment