We had our 28 week appt. two Thursday's ago, all is well, I was measuring 29 weeks, so hopefully this little girl will make her appearance more around July 5th like they are thinking, rather than the 12th? Any bets? Everything looked great and next week we get to take a peek at her to see what position she is in, so that is super exciting we will get to see her again before the 36 week appt. The nurse thought that her lil bootie was up on the right side of my stomach. So we shall see. I think she moves around still so who knows. We are now going to the Dr. every other week until 36 weeks. I feel/know she is growing away in there, because I had a little bit of cramping/discomfort last week, Dr. said due to everything trying to make room in this petite body for this lil girl, but it isn't really anything to complain about. This week I have felt great! I feel like my belly has gotten a little bigger, but she hasn't had another growth spurt since that 1st one.
Things have been busy and crazy around here. And leave it up to my creative brain to think of just one more project to do in the nursery. So I/we are working on that. I am very excited about it and think its going to turn out great! Pics to come!!!
Other than that, time is FLYING and July is going to be here before I know it.
Here are a few pics...
29/30 weeks
28 weeks
1 comment:
Such a pretty lil preggo:)
Post a Comment