Thursday, May 13, 2010

31 weeks, almost a week late

Well I am kinda in between weeks here, but thought I would do a little update anyways. We are almost at the 8 month mark!! Still so crazy. I think I get more ready by the day. Her room is coming along, and I LOVE it!!! I promise pics to come...=)
Some have been asking how I have been feeling... some days are fabulous... great... still are days where I don't even feel like I am pregnant, then there are days that I am tired, cranky and short with my patience...=) There are some days I get good sleep, and other days not so good, I guess those two kind of correlate??? Mood is dependent on sleep?? Cate has started to get the hiccups, and is still very very active from about 7-11PM, Lots of belly dancing during that time=) Sometimes a little too much to where it makes me on the verge of nauseous, but SO fun to watch. My feet have started swelling some during the night.. so I guess I am going to have to attempt to sleep with them elevated.. Thank goodness its only my feet thus far. I can feel it in my fingers too here and there. But all of this is "nothing to really complain about, just something to talk about" as my Popo put it the other morning when I was telling him that there are some issues to complain about, but they could be WAY worse! I have had several people ask me how far along along I am, and when I tell them, they say "you are still so tiny," so that's a nice complement! But I guess they and I have both seen bigger!!! I feel somewhat big, but feel like still don't really look almost 32 weeks.. so we'll see=) Thoughts?
We have had very busy weekends the past few weekends, so looking forward to a free one this weekend!
Here we are at Matt's cousin Steve's wedding


And here we are at 31 weeks


No comments: