Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pure bliss

I had a dream last night that was probably the sweetest dream I have ever had. I dreamt I was holding our sweet little Cate in my arms and looking at her precious face. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen!!! I don't remember too much, other than I had to have a c-section, (which hopefully won't have to happen), and then there she was, in my arms, and I can remember Matt kissing her face. She had a full head of hair, (which I don't think will really be true, it was soft and full,) and we were both just looking at her in awe=) Pure bliss!! Do you think that means I am ready for her?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Awww...that's so sweet and exciting! I love the name Cate!

Kelly said...

You and Matt are going to be such great parents...Cate is one lucky gal:)