Oh my goodness.. I can't say enough how much this pregnancy is flying by! Only 14 weeks, less than 100 days.. give or take... until we have the blessing to meet our sweet little girl. I can't believe it! And for those of you wondering, we are trying to finalize a name, we have one that we think is it, but for some reason, both of us are wondering, "what if we change our minds?!?!?!" So we will talk about it more this week and see. You may know soon, you may know the day she is born=)
According to the weekly baby updates, she is now 2 lbs! She has been very, VERY active lately, and I love it! I feel like last week my belly had a little growth spurt, and think I'm getting used to looking down and seeing this ball-o-belly=) In other news, we went to La Grange this past weekend and had a wonderful time with family, friends and celebrated Easter. We got to meet one of my friends newest little addition, Everett Zayne Cook, and he is so handsome! I have my first baby shower in 3 weeks, and am very excited about that. I am on a mission the next couple of weeks to finish all of the outside projects and planting I want done before it's too hot and I am too big to care. So wish me luck=)
No comments:
Post a Comment