
Aunt Dinah and I
This pregnant girls dream feast, fruits, veggies, and some sweets=)
Yum!
Some of the hostesses

Super cute diaper cake
Gigi (my mom) me, and Jojo (matt's mom)
My Nonie, me and Grandma Friemel
Sisters=)
Let the opening of the gifts begin...
one of three blankets my Nonie made
Sweet, adorable Charlie, so glad she could have a great time=)
Pack and play from the hostesses
Moms had to start playing...
Group of great friends from High School
All the loot=)
Again, a HUGE thanks to all of you who were there and for all the wonderful gifts for our sweet Cate Elisabeth, who is already sooo loved and blessed! She was kicking so much while I was opening the gifts so I know she is SUPER excited! Ten-ish more weeks to go=)
3 comments:
love the name :)
The name is precious! I can't believe how big your belly is (and your boobs!). Looked like a fun shower:)
aww thanks, yes, belly is growing=) and ya, i was trying to save that dress for a wedding we have in two weeks, but made the call it prolly won't fit in two weeks and wore it to the shower=) boobs barely fit in it last week=)
Post a Comment