Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sailing into the 2nd trimester!

Well, yesterday marked 15 weeks! So strange to me that by next week I will be 4 MONTHS along!!! I think too because there are some days I still don't feel pregnant. I guess, really, most days I don't feel pregnant!?!?!?! Which I guess isn't a bad thing. I'm sure that will change once the belly gets bigger and there is an actual bump to hug, show off, have people touch, etc (please no stranger touching!). I can see from the outside where the baby is in my tummy now, a small bump, pretty low, moving up my belly, and if you push on it, it is more firm there. Other than that, things seem to be moving right along and we go back to the Dr. next Thursday! We may be able to find out what it is then too, I surely hope so! I have been leaning more towards Baby K being a boy, have been all along. So we shall see. I tried to put a poll on the blog for everyone to have fun and vote, but couldn't find one I liked that would work where I wanted it to be and such. So you can just comment and leave your guess=) You have a little over a week! For now, here are the belly shots..they aren't the prettiest things, we chopped my head off, yes on purpose, and I am definitely not wearing the cutest clothes, but I read to wear the same thing every time, and apparently I didn't read that before I started taking them... but its a gender neutral color for now right???=)



4 weeks


8 weeks


12 weeks
It's obviously hard to take pics first thing in the morning, which is what I would prefer to do, cause in the morning you can tell the real progress, (which isn't anything yet) nothing, no pooch! The minute I eat or drink ANYTHING... poof!!! A lil pooch is there, fun to pretend it's baby, but really it's from all the pregnancy hormones producing extra gases, slower digestion, my real stomach beginning to push up, etc.) All in the name of children right? Come on baby bump!

I think/know my belly is getting wider, so we'll see if there is a change next week, AND MAYBE we'll know if its pom poms or a jersey!=)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

It's hard to make a guess since your baby bump is still forming, but if I had to make a choice now, I think I'm voting for boy. I'm getting a boy vibe from you...

Jamie said...

i am not even going to guess because i am the worst...but i know you will be happy and a wonderful mother to either!! can't wait to find out!

Betty J. said...

Can Jordan and I vote twice a day, everyday. Maybe not, huh. Pics are adorable, even if we can't see a pooch yet. It will come soon enough. Consider it a blessing, I was already wearing maternity clothes at 16 weeks with Jordan