
So for all of you who voted girl, you are correct! For now anyways! We went to the Dr. yesterday afternoon and the nurse said she "thinks" girl, but "don't go buy pink just yet." The Dr. said the same thing, he said he is pretty sure Baby K is a girl!!!!! They said mommy and baby both look great, healthy heartbeat, and measurements look beautiful. The only thing they were doubting was that the umbilical cord was in that region, but pretty sure it was a girl. For you mommies out there, they could see the "lines" so that's why they say girl. We will get the confirmation at our next 20 week appt on Feb 25th, where they will do a very long sonogram and take lots of measurments, look at all the organs, etc. So for now, we can think pink and pom poms=) Matt and I are both very excited, although he is still holding on to hope that they may change their conclusions at the next appointment. I have heard it happen to some, so I guess you just never know!=)
2 comments:
YEAH. Although it could have been something other than the umbilical cord, I just think a pretty little Kessel girl would be perfect. That's what Jordan and I both voted for. Glad all is going well. Tummy not growing, but notice some growth elsewhere (hehehehehe). Tell Matt there's always baby number 2. That one can be a boy. We love you.
yep, so we shall see, yes boobs are definately growing!!! thats nice being that they shrunk to an A, now i can actually fill up my bras. ya matt is already scheming how to "try" for a boy next time. lol
Post a Comment