there would be SO much excitment on our plane ride from ATX to Phoenix???
What 5 exciting things could you possibly see in route from Austin to Lubbock to Albuquerque to Phoenix??? (keep in mind most times I fly there is usually nothing but clouds or water to see outside the window....hence the excitement!!)
1)view of Lake Travis...
2)It's another plane... WAIT... it's the plane that is carrying the space shuttle back to earth!!! I kid you not. The pilot announced over the loud speaker that this was indeed the space shuttle getting it's piggy back ride back to earth!! Few people on the plane were able to see this, because of the location of it, and excuse the blurryness, I had to zoom in a lot to get it viewable on camera...
3)Crop circles over Lubbock!!!
4) Wind turbine farms..

5) AND snow covered mountians!!!!
5) AND snow covered mountians!!!!
If you are looking for an exciting plane ride, I highly reccommend the southwest route from ATX to Phoenix! You may not get to see the space shuttle though.. that might have been a once in a lifetime.. maybe I should have played the lottery that night???
1 comment:
Post a Comment