Saturday, October 17, 2009
"Some kind of somethin"
Well after 14 days I finally feel I am 98% back to my normal self! YAY! ( the 2% of not is for the coughing fits I wake myself (and Matt) with once I fall asleep=( I went to the the doctor this past Tuesday because I had had enough and was tired of not feeling well and was running a 99.5. Seems like there are a lot of things going around, obviously the flu and the HINI, but there is also this thing whatever I had and I have talked to a few people and ladies from church and such and they or a family member have had the same thing!!! It's like a cold, but it lasts longer than the common cold and just makes you sooooo tired and miserable, AND if you saw the horns game today, seems Colt McCoy has "it" too!! Although he referred to it as "some kind of somethin". LOL! (if you didn't see the clip, he was being interviewed and said he was sick this past week and the anchor asked him what was he sick with and he said, "I don't know, some kind of somethin!") Which is funny because the Doc did confirm I had "some sort of virus," aka "some kind of somethin." She tested for strep A ,which was neg, did a culture for B, and sent me on my way with a Zpack. Oh Zpack, I heart you so!! So GET A ZPACK MCCOY! Get rid of your "some kind of somethin" and feel better soon!!! Go HORNS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment