Saturday, October 10, 2009

Whatever you are... GO AWAY!!! (please)

I do not know what type of bug has hit our casa... but it is very unwelcomed and needs to leave! NOW! Matt started last Friday, as in a week ago from yesterday, with a 102.5 fever. I started a week ago Saturday with a super sore throat and just not feeling well, body was tired, I will spare you the rest of the symptoms... but just thought it was allergies and such from traveling, and thought maybe I just picked up a little something. Matt ended up going to the doctor last Monday because he continued to run a 99 all weekend. She said he had the tail end of the flu!!! GREAT! Each day I have felt worse, but have not run fever, which is good, but that's what has kept me thinking it's severe allergies, not the flu, and why I have not made the trip to the doc, but after hearing what the doc diagnosed Matt with, and after talking to a few of my friends, I think that's what I have. Could it be the tail end or part of the flu?? Maybe and quite possibly so!!! Apparently some dr's are saying that people are getting "parts" of the flu, like you may have it and it just isn't full blown!?!? Well I still feel bad, super tired, don't want to do anything or go anywhere.. and my voice sounds like its been run over. I also think Matt and I have developed our own second language. He coughs, I cough, he coughs, I cough, a sneeze here and there. He coughs, I cough... I try to clear my throat, he clears his throat, it's actually quite amusing! I think the only one happy about us not feeling well is Bernie, cause he has gotten a lot of snuggle time here lately. SO, whatever you are, please go away! Enough is enough!!! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE ANY LONGER!!!!

No comments: