Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Really, WHAT are you thinking????

So I have seen a few things, bizarre, mind baffeling and unreal, lately that has really urked me made me ask myself, Really, what the heck are you thinking lady?? This past weekend we were on our way to Chuys to eat, and I pulled up to a red light, just so happen to glance over to the car next to me, and what do I see?? A woman holding a baby in the back seat.... with the carrier sitting right next to her!!! And no, Baby wasn't crying, she was just holding him, he seemed content as could be, but seriously??? For what possible reason would you take a baby out of a carrier while you are moving down the flippin feeder road to the freeway???
The second thing I saw was almost along the same lines??? I was driving thru a neighborhood, and saw a minivan turn right down a street, as it was turning I saw the sliding passenger door was opening, and the woman was still driving...but that's not the least of it, there was a boy probably 7-8 years old that was WALKING AROUND INSIDE!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! She was probably only going 20mph, but still!!! What is wrong with these people??????????

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So I totally have taken Parker out of his carseat while someone else was driving...but I must admit it was only because he was crying a ton. I guess a lot of moms have a little Britney Spears in us....

Becky said...

AHHHH hahaha thats funny kel!!