Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ready...Set...NOW we can GO!..

Because this girl got some knee pads in the mail today from her Gigi! Thanks Gigi!



What mama? I got mail?!? OH COOL!


Here they are! These are WAY better than the ones I bought at BRU for cheap-o! As you can see, these are super cute, have vents for air in the back, and have a actual circular pad for extra cushion! I think these sock like retro somethings will have to be returned;)


I don't even think these will even go on miss chunky chunk's legs!!

The new ones go on with no problem, and I think she really likes them!!


Hmmm, these are cool...


Mama, really?!? Layoff the pics...
Let's see how they taste, and if they will work for a good teether as well...


Check! Now let's call Gigi and say thank you!


She loves them!!


Chillin with them on..(brought back memories for mama of playing softball and wearing knee pads...;)





In action! She was moving (still not crawling, doing everything but) all around the living room floor!


Taking a break (aka probably watching a really bright colorful commercial with music on tv)

And one last pic, LOVE this face!


Thanks again Gigi! These are perfect and now I'm set to keep mama reeeaaalllly busy!
Love, Cate

3 comments:

Helen / GiGi said...

You are welcome Cate. Love you and can't wait to see you crawling around!!

Brandy said...

Miss Cate is going to be crawling before you know it :) that's awesome. She is going to be playing hide in seek with you once that happens. Emma is not quite at the crawling stage yet but that's fine with me. I just can't believe they will be turning ONE in 4 months :(
Take Care!!
Brandy Wischnewsky

Kelly said...

I didn't even know they made baby knee pads! No wonder Parker took forever to crawl:)