
This 'lil sweet cheeks slept 12 hours straight last night!!! I. Could. Not. Believe. It!!!!! Maybe it's just finally time, maybe it's the fact that she is crawling, wearing herself out AND cutting her two bottom teeth, maybe it's because we are getting tons of outside time in the gorgeous weather we have been having...maybe it's a fluke and I just jinxed it?!?!? None the less, this mama feels like a new woman! She was doing great sleeping 10 hours the past few months from 7pm to 5am, then would nurse, and sleep another hour or two, then, the past month or so on and off shes been having a 3am wake up call, not really fussy, just would wake, we/I would go lay her back down and start Miss Buttons, her music player, and she would go back to sleep. It could have been WAY worse, like I said, she wouldn't be fussy or want to eat, she was just waking (and don't mamas hear EVERY lil peep? This one does!) but lets face it, random 3am wake up calls can really make a mama depend on her coffee!;) Thank God for coffee. Sometimes I think he created it just for mamas;)
Anyways, I know, and have definitely come to understand, and have probably said this before, that just when you get some sort of routine down, something will change it. Maybe this routine will stay, just a little while...please?!?;)
1 comment:
7 months is when Noah started sleeping 12 hours....yay! But now we're back to being up 3 times a night (with Luke not Noah), it's amazing how quickly you forget these late nights :)
Post a Comment