1)Portion control, of course=)
2)breastfeed a five month old child who is going thru a MAJOR growth spurt! Sheesh!
So, last Thursday Cate started eating every hour and a half during the day...(from every 2 hours)... I thought, hmmm, probably a growth spurt...then the weekend came and she was still wanting to eat that often, AND she started waking every 2 hours at night... not very fun. Needless to say this mama was getting a "little" tired. I looked up online to see/make sure that it was a growth spurt, sure enough, CLASSIC symptoms! I read that it could last a couple of days to a week. A week?!?!? Well, finally 6 days later, she is sleeping thru the night again and pretty much back to her old schedule, YAY! So good thing we coincidentally started her on cereal the same day this spurt begun. I was going to try to wait until 6 months before starting cereal, but I knew she probably wasn't going to last that long because of how much she has grown the past 5 months. We just decided to go ahead and start with it, let her get the hang of it, then on, around, or after the 1st of the year start her on foods. FUN!=)
And a fun pic for your enjoyment=) Can you tell she is wanting food?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment