Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A few updates...and some randomness

Just a few updates on things going on around here...
Cate's car seat came in and I LOVE IT! Cate LOVES it too! It's even prettier in person, great quality, and I still can't believe I got the discount I did on it!! Highly recommend Britax, and HIGHLY recommend buying from albee baby=)


See I told you she loves it=) I will probably wait just a little longer though to start using it in the car since her naps and such are still unpredictable, and she still really likes to play with her toys on the other one.. until then, my back will continue to kill me carrying the infant car seat=)

Now I am debating on getting a phil and teds stroller...any thoughts?

Cate is now back in her night sleeping routine, which is about 8pm until 6 or 7am, Thank goodness! (She must be like her mama and SUPER sensitive to meds/supplements...) Needless to say, we will NOT be giving her polyvisol...EVER!

We are ready for Christmas here at our Casa! Cate and I decorated the inside of the house last week. I didn't put up everything that I have in years past. It was one of those..."I'm over its!" I put up what I wanted...and the rest...well...



I'm finding more presents for myself than I am for others while Christmas shopping... always happens...=)

Only 3 more pounds till pre prego weight!!! THANK YOU breastfeeding!...(and probably to the fact I'm toting around a 17 lb child=)

Oh ya! I have the best husband EVER!!! This past Friday was his birthday, and he surprised ME with a gift...! We can't hardly ever surprise each other...if we find something we like.. we just get it...or it's a big purchase that has to be discussed... well, this time he totally got me! I was really surprised and wasn't expecting it at all! Such a sweetie!!! 

I can not believe Cate will be 5 months next week!! She has LOTS of new things for her 5 month post=) Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful baby and decorations:)

Jamie said...

i agree with kelly! both belong in a magazine :)