So, if you subscribe to groupon, you know that there was a deal last week for Nordstrom rack, $50 for $25. Of course, I find something EVERY time I go there.. and usually whatever I find is on sale and a "Becky Bargain," so I HAD to get it! Now that I think about it, I should have bought 2!
Here was the conversation the hubby had with me (he didn't know I bought it):
Hubs: I got that email you sent me to print some coupon?!?!
Me: Oh ya? Did you print it?
Hubs: No, it's asking for your password, so I need that
Me: Oh really, to print it? well its one of my usuals, I will have to see
Hubs: Did you REALLY spend $25 to get $50?!?!
Me: Well YA! (I very excitedly say) I HAD to get it, it was a great deal and my first groupon purchase!!! AND I always find something there=) (with a smile)
Hubs: oh ya? well what are you going to buy?
Me: I don't know, maybe something for you!=) (with a smile=)
Hubs: heh=)
No comments:
Post a Comment